Terms & Conditions
Due to new GDPR Data Laws please review and accept our Terms & Conditions below to continue to use our website.
The content of embracingnutrition.co.uk website is intended for general use and is not designed to diagnose or treat or replace medical advice. Do not cease conventional treatment or medication for any reason without consulting a doctor.
These terms and conditions apply to your use of the websites owned by Jo Gamble.
If an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours-notice 50% fee will be incurred. If an appointment is not attended a 100% fee will be charged.
Cancellation of an appointment by Embracing Nutrition
If an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours-notice by Embracing Nutrition, a 50% reduction of your next appointment will be made.
Clients under the age of 18
All children are welcome to attend Embracing Nutrition clinic, they will need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Testing and supplements:
All tests recommended are through laboratories that abide by GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) most labs are available to practitioners only to ensure the results are handled and interpreted with the level of knowledge and training required to best serve you, the public. An interpretation fee is payable from the company to the practitioner to cover the time this takes prior to your consultation.
Largely supplements are recommended from Natural Dispensary or Amrita Nutrition, both of which source and sell a range of international products of utmost quality. A commission agreement is in place between the company and the practitioner and a percentage of this is passed on to you my clients as a discount. Some supplements may be available cheaper elsewhere and welcome you to source the exact product recommended from another supplier.
The Nutritional Therapist (NT) requests that the Client notes the following –
- The degree of benefit obtainable from Nutritional Therapy may vary between clients with similar health problems and following a similar Nutritional Therapy programme.
- Nutritional advice will be tailored to support health conditions and/or health concerns identified and agreed between both parties.
- Nutritional therapists are not permitted to diagnose, or claim to treat, medical conditions.
- Nutritional advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment.
- Your Nutritional Therapist may recommend food supplements and/or functional testing as part of your Nutritional Therapy programme and may receive a commission on these products or services.
- Standards of professional practice in Nutritional Therapy are governed by the CNHC Code of Conduct.