Benefits of Corporate Health Through Nutrition Therapy
However big or small your business might be, the effectiveness of your employees is more than likely at a sub-optimal level due to their below average health and wellness.
Incentives are one way to temporarily improve this, but even making the bold choice of increasing their wage will only go so far. Alternatively, a permanent solution like nutrition therapy will have exceptional and long-lasting results that won’t just ramp up your workforce’s productivity rate but simultaneously better the lives of your employees.
Benefits of Corporate Health Through Nutrition Therapy
Our active involvement with businesses has proven just how effective our corporate nutrition services can be. If our portfolio hasn’t already done the trick, here are some of the reasons why you and your business need our assistance.
- In 2010, stress-related disorders and absence rates cost the UK approximately £3.7 billion. This works out to 13.5 million working days and £666 per employee.
- For a business that has 200 employees, this is a loss of 1,600 working days and costs the business £133,200.
- Presenteeism due to mental health problems costs a business almost twice as much as absenteeism does.
- If health and wellbeing levels in the workplace rose by a measly 7%, the UK economy would benefit from £12 billion extra in financing.
- Presenteeism is becoming more of a problem for employers with employees arriving at work too tired, without any motivation, and lacking the ability to focus on their job.
- 39% of employers claim that stress-related absence rates are rising while just 12% claim the contrary.
- In 2014 there were 440,000 reports of work-related stress, anxiety, or depression.
- According to Coventry City Council, 11,000+ work days were lost in 2013 as a result of stress, anxiety, and depression. This is a 9% increase over the previous year’s findings.
… and now the most important reason of them all…
- 29% of organizations report that they shifted more of their focus towards employee health and wellbeing simply because of the economic context surrounding them. Furthermore, over 40% of public sector organizations have reported that their employees are more focused as a result of these nutritional efforts and 20% of the private sector have supported this claim.
You’ll see that from the moment you get in touch, there are nothing but benefits to working with Jo and her team of corporate experts.
How Nutrition Therapy Benefits Your Business
So, how can nutrition therapy ACTUALLY benefit your business? Some of the main benefits that you’ll notice are:
- Absence rates will be lower
- Employees will be happier and healthier
- Workplace morale will improve
- Employees physical and mental health will improve
- Improved relationships between employer and employee
- Increased rates of productivity
- Staff will be more attentive to detail
- Improved responsiveness among employees
- You’ll be perceived as an employer who cares about their employees
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Other benefits of nutrition therapy include a less stressed workforce and better communication between your employees.
Typical Corporate Nutrition Services
Jo offers a range of services through Embracing Nutrition but the typical services that are delivered to corporate customers include:
- Various nutritional services
- Individual 1-on-1 consultations to identify and address a full array of health conditions
- Body composition reports
- Group workshops so that employees can engage in one another’s wellbeing
- Nutritional talks and seminars
- Discussing the benefits of a nutritional lifestyle
- Improving individual health and wellness
- Reducing physical and psychological stress
- Offering emotional support
Some people find Jo’s sessions so enlightening that they seek more intricate services and if that’s the case, all you have to do is get in touch. A customised plan will be designed for you and working alongside a team of corporate experts, Jo will produce a carefully thought-out corporate nutritional plan that she and her team believe will push your employees into a healthier lifestyle.
Why Embracing Nutrition’s Program Succeeds
After much research, testing, and discussion, Jo has designed a nutritional program which succeeds beyond belief.
You might be wondering, “What is it exactly that makes your corporate nutrition services show positive results?”
Designing a dynamic nutrition program
Programs which are set in stone before a face-to-face meeting has taken place are doomed to fail. The fact is, everyone is different both physically and psychologically. Having a dynamic nutrition program in place allows us to pinpoint the nutritional values that are lacking in each individual’s life, target those values, and bring them into perspective.
Encouraging the management team to engage with their workforce
This is often overlooked with it comes to nutritional programs. Combining our program with an actively involved management team will enhance how much of an impact the program is going to have.
When it comes to engagement there’s a lot that can be done. Managers can be more involved with running group workshops, supervisors can lessen the pressure that they put on their employees and instead offer emotional support, and so much more can be done. We highly recommend that management gets involved where possible – it’ll bring out the best of our program.
Our nutrition program is easy to follow; there’s nothing complicated
A lot of programs fail simply because when they were designed, the experts didn’t take the time to simplify things. Now, this is where a big problem lies.
Experts know significantly more about nutritional values and wellbeing than your typical employee likely would. As such, we believe that a key stage in the designing process is to simplify how our nutrition plan is run and ensure that your employees can keep up with the process.
On top of these reasons, we also make an effort to regularly track employee progress based on a range of data types, adjust the program along the way for best results, and do our best to promote a healthy working environment.
Get in Touch with Jo Today!
Interested in getting the ball rolling? Fantastic – this is the first step you’ll take towards having a significantly positive impact on your employees’ lives and more importantly, bringing productivity rates in the workplace to an all-time high.